Friday, September 18, 2009

Weddings

Since I have only just started my blog I thought I would post some wedding images from days gone by.

Robyn & Tony (My little sister) these images were taken in Mackay. What a lovely day it was!







These images were taken in August 2008. This lovely young couple were so in love, it was such a privilege to photograph them. Images were taken in Tarzali, Hillside Gardens, 5 min from Malanda. Gorgeous place !



I recently photographed a wedding on Dunk Island Mission Beach will post some images soon. I will also be posting more images from days gone by. Tomorrow I have a wedding to shoot in nearby Kairi, a lovely couple. They seem like good fun so I am really looking forward to sharing the day with them.
Until then see you in a lens
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment